Images

what is going on my mind

I never know when it all begin
All I know it started in random
Howsoever it is
The fairy tales should be end like one

It is not easy for always to be good in every single thing
I never say I could be perfect
And it wouldn't ever be
But I will say I will do my best
To promise you:
I'll never have any reason to leave you

Let me lay so close by you
Make me easy to hold on your hands when everything is going hard for you
Give me a chance to protect you
Keep you away and shield you from badness

I believe you could give me a love I always  dreaming of
from the first time we talked
For you to know, I got that
you can make me fall surely

My wish is being together
you and me
I want you so bad
I so fucking want you
And when you look at me
How do you see me?

It's okay if we doing something crazy and freak, but together
Lean on me when you get any burden
I'll be your best place to escape
Yes, I will

What the shit make you did not sure then?

0 comments: