Images

No Talkie-talkie Resolution

What a long. .long . .time since my last entry. And.....this is my first writing in 2010! yay!! Not too much late, cause I *maybe only my self  still feel that 2010 is just begin a couple days ago, unashamedly. [LOL]
To deal with a moment called "new year", I'm the one who dont have any specific resolution at all. Simply me, I just want to be someone who could control everything in my whole life, surely with intervention of The Infinite Power, God.
I thought it would be a great year, cause there are so many thing i must done immediately to reach any goal in my life. Yeeeeaahhhhhssss. . . . the goal I talk about isn't far from my study, carrier, and marriage! *marriage??sounds great!! :D
I don't need any high-sounding resolution without visible action, No! I believe in You, God. I know that You wouldn't leave me here, until present, without purpose or message You want me to bring. One thing I assured my self about You, You will always accompanying me even closer than my own vein, You are my all. 

0 comments: